Disciplined Leadership Approach™
Top Down – Identifying Market Leadership
- Identification of constructive market price behaviour in asset class/sector via proprietary risk models
- Expanding breadth confirms a constructive price environment and helps indicate the sustainability of a theme
- Contracting breadth provides early warning signals that a theme is playing out
- Utilization of breadth and Barometer Risk ModelsTM to filter and rank asset classes/sectors that are showing relative outperformance
- Portfolios are transitioned towards areas of relative strength while avoiding pockets of underperformance
- Absolute return focus allows portfolios to exploit strength universally – avoids closet indexing
- Daily review process ensures that holdings remain relevant
- Investment thesis is developed to understand key forces supporting specific market/sector strength.
- Developed thesis leads to the identification of investment candidates that best articulate prevailing investment themes.