Barometer Global Music Royalty Fund
The Barometer Global Music Royalty Fund invests in a pipeline of attractive cash-flow generating music copyrights that have a strong track record of historical earnings. The Fund also invests new creation and new copyrights through artist development projects to diversify and increase future growth of the portfolio. The Barometer Global Music Royalty Fund offers a low correlation to the returns of most traditional and alternative asset classes, seeking to produce predictable, stable cash flow streams in the form of royalties.
- Canadian Invasion: Why Drake, The Weeknd And Justin Bieber Rule The Streaming World
- Music royalties are a hit among yield-hungry investors
- New Canadian Venture Is Banking on Bringing Copyrights Back North
- Canadian Music Fund Aiming To Spend $200M Launches, Led By Michael McCarty
- Kilometre Music Acquires Stakes In Drake, The Weekend, Bieber Songs